Laurel and Hardy's Model T's Compilation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Laurel and Hardy's Model T's Compilation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Very well done indeed. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNsfms8hEU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

That is a very cool compilation! I showed it to my model T facebooking son just a bit ago and he liked it too!
Man oh man, the setup work to pull some of those gags off. Wowee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

The best of the best. Those old movies sure made me aware of the model T.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Cool T compilation video. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

You can have the immature three stooges, Charlie Chaplin and, the rest. Laurel and Hardy were the best and the funniest EVER!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration