Cut down interior heat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cut down interior heat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:27 am:

I use E-Z COOL insulation under my floor mats to keep the heat down. I hadn't put any in the 24 yet and at the end of a days drive it was pretty warm. I installed some and was out all day Thursday, what a difference. Cut it the shape of the floor mat and just cut slits for the pedals and parking brake. It's available from Concours Parts, (800)7220009. It can also be found at larger flea markets.I also cover the bottom of the floor boards with aluminum foil.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration