Two weeks until Homecoming; who's going ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Two weeks until Homecoming; who's going ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

I hope to be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

What will you be driving ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Still playing Hamlet. To go, or not to go? I want to, but I also have a lot to do here. It may be a last minute decision.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

I'll be there with bells on. Well hopefully shorts anyhow. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

I'll raise my hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Going! My first one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

I wouldn't miss it for anything! We plan to arrive on Thursday and help with whatever needs to be done.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lucius on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

We will be there with rebuilt single stack field coils. Bring your cores and save shipping. Also looking to buying extra single stack cores.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

William, I think there will be several for sale in the auction!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

I am close enough to Richmond that I would love to attend, but June is a tough month as far as my schedule is concerned. My girlfriend flies in from New York on the 2nd, my granddaughter's annual dance recital is on the 3rd, and we are all in the middle of preparations for hosting the biennial reunion of a dozen guys I served with in the Air Force 50+ years ago on 8-11 June. (We take turns organizing it and I drew the short straw this year.)

Maybe next year......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

I will be there. Our first time to the Homecoming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

I plan on being there. First timer, looking forward to putting a name to many faces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

What is the parking situation like, is there plenty of parking available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

I found street parking within a couple of blocks last year. It wasn't a problem. Of course, if you drive the right kind of car you can park right by the museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Got a room tonight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:25 am:

I am planning on going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

We will be there Thursday and plan to go on tour Friday so bring your cars!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

I'll be there! Driving over from Columbus in our 23 roadster with my father.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration