Head light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Head light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

light 1light 1.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

light 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Pierce Arrow.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:41 pm:

yes a Pierce Arrow

p1
p2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:10 am:

nice cap
b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 09:44 am:

I have always thought that the design of the headlights built into the fender of a Pierce Arrow is really cool. What interests me even more is, how did they make it? It can't be stamped in one piece, but yet I can't tell where the seam would be for 2 pieces. Does anybody know? Inquiring minds want to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

I've read that in some states Pierce had to use buckets because these lights weren't allowed. Silly legislation is a long-standing tradition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Arnold,

Are you visiting with Bob by any chance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Steve,

New York, I think, is one of the offending states.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Koke Twigg-Smith on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

Ken, they are probably built like the 120 Jag side lights: A crudely welded on light cone, and lots of body lead!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Cat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

like this one ?

light2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

ford light

light3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

L29 Cord

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

Jerry, I'm impressed, another look at the car.

cord

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 02:00 am:

Nice pussy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 03:56 am:

Here's a couple....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration