Luray Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Luray Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

We just returned from our trip to Luray. Left about 1 PM and got home a little after 6 - 330 miles.
This year we drove up on Wednesday and got to the flea market around 8 AM on Thursday. Did very well selling stuff the whole day! Thursday there were a lot of shoppers, Friday some, and Saturday very few. I think most will come on the first day of a swap meet. I saw a lot of good stuff get sold. Mostly Model T and some Model A.
We saw many friends. Talked with Gator Gould who came all the way from L.A. (Lower Alabama). Also Ron Patterson the 'Coil Man" whom I haven't seen for a while. I enjoyed getting acquainted with R.V. Anderson and his brother Jon from Kennedy, NY. I am sure I saw many from this forum. We all belong to some club that has name badges - if folks wore them, it would be possible to put faces with names.
Karen and I are starting to 'thin out' some of the stuff we have collected over the last 50 years. Luray will be a fun way, and we are also planning Hershey this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Dave, glad you came and I enjoyed meeting you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration