3,114,000 cars in the world

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 3,114,000 cars in the world
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 02:55 am:

https://books.google.com/books?id=EVTmAAAAMAAJ&dq=horseless%20age%20russia&pg=PA 114#v=onepage&q&f=false

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 04:14 am:

Neat stuff! Thanks Constantine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:00 am:

we have that many cars nowadays in our shopping area of town......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Gary I beg to differ with you ( I don't know what that really means except I don't agree)

I am usually at a stop on RT 495 in Massachusetts in the morning and evening with most of them. There is not enough time for them to get to VA between the morning and evening commute. They might be in VA on the weekends but they are in Taxachusetts during the week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

Australia had more cars than Imperial Russia and China combined! And that's with Australia having perhaps 95% less people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Not hard to believe with Imperial Russia or China for that matter...only the royals and nobles would have money to spend on motor cars and the bloody Russian aristocracy were all into their pedigree horses...maybe they had one car per household, but that would've been about it. Everything else was either road on or pulled by a horse. Personally I don't trust anything without a clutch or a throttle, but hey, that's just me. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration