Some photos from the event in Colorado yesterday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Some photos from the event in Colorado yesterday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Nice weather and good turnout.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9uL0gfnIRwNbFFqMlY2TU83NG8?usp=sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Butler on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:29 am:

A beautiful day and a beautiful show. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:49 am:

THANK YOU MARK,WONDERFULL PHOTOS,VERY ENJOYABLE TO MY OLD EYES.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Wow! That's where I should have been. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Great pics! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:38 am:

That is a lot of nice photographs of Model T's in Denver. There there 51 Model T's at this event? PEDAL PUSHERS 50 Years in Denver. Nice people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

looks like a great day for a 50 th. year celebration ...congrats. always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Lots to look at. Thanks Mark for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:59 am:

Thank you for the nice pics! Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

No problem guys. Love to see the T's out and about. I will post more of mine out on adventure in June.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration