Nims waterpump ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Nims waterpump ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Anybody have a Nims water pump on their T that replaces the water outlet on the head? I would like to see how you routed your belt. I have a theory but not sure if it will work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Uh-oh. I'm staying out of this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

It's for my tractor conversion. I know my Doodlebug is happier with a water pump. Totally unnecessary on all the ones I drive on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Google books is a great resource. Many times, you can find the info you need in period trade publications.

Below is "vital" information on your Nims pump. If you know how zoom in on your screen or save an image, you should be able to see more detail.

https://books.google.com/books/content?id=Guc_AQAAMAAJ&pg=RA8-PA55&img=1&zoom=3& hl=en&sig=ACfU3U0dtoVJEdjROqp71KlO69DvT9q50g&ci=16%2C13%2C950%2C1321&edge=0

https://books.google.com/books/content?id=Se1BAQAAMAAJ&pg=RA3-PA9&img=1&zoom=3&h l=en&sig=ACfU3U0J_4z_Hq1MVoAFTICVVAYmvFVrFQ&ci=20%2C15%2C953%2C1454&edge=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

That's what I thought it might look like.. Thanks for the info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration