OT - more playing with a 1907 Ford, drone and old movie theme song:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - more playing with a 1907 Ford, drone and old movie theme song:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42hkxb24qefji5j/Video%20May%2021%2C%203%2046%2010%20PM .mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

I can see the similarities between you and Clint!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

John, yes, The Good, The Bad and The Rob.....
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

How do you keep the drone from getting tangled up in the power lines or ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

Verne, I'm flying quite a bit higher than power lines. I'm also staying to the non-power line side of the road.

I want to try the "follow me" mode where it follows the controller by GPS. It will have to fly higher but I can edit/crop the video. I'm learning as I go, hopefully without crashing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

If i had my druthers,id druther listen to the Big Six engine!! Good on ya! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Neat!
Glad to see you back into things.
Be well my friend. And teach those daughters right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Here you go Bud. Quite a bit of wind noise, so I don't know how much of the six you'll hear....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4o3sezys3zvnez/Video%20May%2014%2C%207%2054%2005%20PM .mp4?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 07:19 am:

With a engine like that why would anyone ever need more than two speeds? Thanks Friend! Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration