Old Photo - Model T Era Auto Parts Store

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era Auto Parts Store
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

How will they ever find the correct muffler bearing for my car, with no computer to look it up ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 08:12 am:

I need a set of bearings for the whole car..... Now who was it that borrowed my flux capacitor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Looks like Sanel Auto Parts, Dow street Manchester, NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

When's the last time you saw a parts counter guy wearing a suit and tie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

I like that the guy in the greasy coveralls has shinny shoes. Me two minutes in the shop and mine are snuffed and dirty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

What wonderful photo's! 5 salesmen on duty?!!
And riveted I-beam construction to hold the next floor up...
I wish I knew what all the goodies are in those pics.
Is that the cash register in the front and center in the first photo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Max L. Christenson on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

"Wholesale Exclusively" on the second photo. Popular place.

Are those the backs of computer screens between the salesmen in both photos?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

The customers don't look like that anymore either. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration