Old Photo - Brass Era Town Car Ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Brass Era Town Car Ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Now you know why I like Towncars!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

According to that it gets 22.5 miles per gallon. That seems like a lot. I don't think my runabout gets that good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 08:41 am:

Don, ditto here. Would love to own one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Notice its a 2-Lever

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Corey,

Maybe it's the good gas they had back in 1909 ? Oh, yeah !

Two most likely real explanations:

1. The advertising men lied back then just like they lie now. or.....

2. They were driving slower when the mileage was measured.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

I'll take slower for $20! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration