Mercury Sports Roadster Badge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mercury Sports Roadster Badge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graeme Lockhart on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:36 am:

Hi all, I am building a Mercury Body Sports Roadster Replica from the original Patent Drawings inspired from many speedsters that appear on the forum.
I started the project last August and I am hoping to have it ready for our National Rally held this year in Geraldton Western Australia.
Work keeps getting in the way of progress, but you have to pay for your hobby some how. Tom Bergmann and Jarvis Erickson have been great help on this project with there subject mater expertise.
I am putting it out there I am seeking an original or replica or a mould of the Radiator Badge to complete the project
Would really like to contact someone or get get one as it will bring the project together, stay tuned for further progress
Thanks Graeme Radiator badgeProgress May 2017Progress May 2017-2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 01:37 am:

Can't help you on the badge but WOW very nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 07:45 am:

How beautiful is that. Wow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Definitely looking forward to your progress pics!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration