Safety Inspection Form

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Safety Inspection Form
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Whether you're going on a tour or just driving on your own, it's good to have a check list of safety items.

I assume "Lock screw installed in quadrant" really means the steering gear cover. Is that right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Good reminders for everyone since "The only problem with 'common sense' is that it is not all that common."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

You are right Steve. Without it the top can unscrew and come off, with the result of no steering. This has happened to several people! Scary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

I'm glad you posted this Steve.
I printed this checklist out a couple of months ago for the '18. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration