Liz goes to work

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Liz goes to work
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Good excuse to get Liz out. She can shuttle me a quarter mile down to the end of the wheel line to flush it out. Here we are in the hayfield, valve open !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

I always forget the crank sling. First one I ever had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Back again to the end, we got water, close the valve. It ain't irrigatin' if you don't get wet !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Great Rich, I use m
y RPU all the time around the farm. Beats hooking a trailer to 4 wheeler. I take it to the mill for corn and horse feed. Glad to see liz has a job!

Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Looks like Lizzie is getting her veggies! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Love the greens in her teeth!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Dallas, all my neighbors zip around on those 4-wheelers, I figure I've got 'em beat 60 ways now !! You don't know how sorely tempted I was to put a pickup bed on Liz, the turtle deck needed re-wooding . . . I put it back though, because over all, she's still just too nicely turned out the way she came to me. Liz came with a runningboard rack, I figure it will do when I head for the feed store. Like most critters, she seems happiest with a job to do !!

Mark, all told, she didn't eat much !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

We should stary a thread on T's at work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Now THAT'S a load !!! I like the idea of a working Ts thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Rich I think I need a side mirror.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration