Champion X Gap: to the side or bottom?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Champion X Gap: to the side or bottom?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

When I gap my Champion X plugs, should the gap between the center rod and side one be BELOW the rod, or to the side of it? Essentially V___ <--below, or V---- <-- to the side?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

On the side, like this:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Ah, perfect. That's what I thought. I gapped them incorrectly then. Ah well, easy fix. Some gentle pulling with needle nose pliers and I'll be all set. Planning to set my gap to .026"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration