New Vintage Ford receiver.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New Vintage Ford receiver.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

For donkeys years year's I have had an old mickel plated front panel for a brass T. It had a few dings, the odd hole and a split, but it was too good to throw in the scrap bin.

Today I re-purposed it.

The body of the mailbox is a re-used 20 litre thinners drum, held on the pole with a couple of muffler clamps. Now my Vintage Ford should be delivered undamaged. One of our posties used to ride his bike in around the back and hand deliver them. Not this mew guy!

Allan from down under

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Hmm, wouldn't work here in the states, not a USPS approved box!
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration