Torpedo away!- 1911 on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Torpedo away!- 1911 on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1911-Ford-Model-T-/252952103327?hash=item3ae51ec99f:g:5d cAAOSwfRdZIt64&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

I got a stiff neck looking at it! Too bad it has a later engine it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

Well you should see it in person ...

It is in my trailer now headed to Florida .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

Jim, stop in NC and leave it at my house. It will save you some fuel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Darryl,

You have to get in line behind Don Lang.

He really wanted this Torpedo - I do believe he was the one that did the engine on this car.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

I still got to win the powerball so I can afford one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

You only need a scratch-off ticket for one of these. You need the Powerball for an Alco!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration