Original photos of Livingston radiators

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Original photos of Livingston radiators
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

I am looking for period photos of cars with Livingston vee radiators, anyone have any they would like to share? I have seen some online, but not many. Any photos would be appreciated. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Alex, Type the following into the google search engine:
V radiator MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Thanks Jay for your reply. I'll give it a shot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

I have one in the rafters, I'll have to take it down and snap some pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 01:30 am:

not a period photo, but...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Another example, also not period....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:12 am:

I always wondered, what do those V radiators look like from the back? Is the core a constant thickness and V'ed from behind too, or are they flat across the back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Tim,
The "V" shape continues on the inside. I can't say if they are all like that.
Please excuse the poor quality of the photo.
Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph W. Rudzik on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Gotta say, that radiator would look "spiffy" on our '26 roadster and our '25 coupe!

Joe R. Independence, Missouri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Thanks Randy, your picture explains it perfectly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Randy, sent you a email.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 04:59 am:

A couple in Aus-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Henry - Werribee, Australia on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 05:17 am:

Here's another:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Thanks for the great pictures! I guess that I am very fortunate to have been able to trade some restoration labor and some extra cash to get one of the original Livingston from a gentleman in Ohio 5-6 years ago. No dings or dents just some nice patina. Not NOS but as close as a man could get to one for sure, definitely very well cared for. Not on a car yet but thinking of using on a speedster with a Rajo I have rebuilt and on the stand. Claude Jochmans machined a great brass cap and I found a very nice Boyce motometer to put with it. Got to get it going. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Great photos! Anymore?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration