Dealer parts bins-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Dealer parts bins-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:57 am:

I wonder why there are so many cross members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Hi Chadwick,

I suspect that there are so many in the bin because of a high demand for them due to cracking from the rough service imposed on them by the miserable roads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:43 am:

in Bin # 2810 is that loose ball bearings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:55 am:

I think 2810 is loose bearing balls for the earlier front wheel cups that were able to be fully disassembled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:58 am:

I'd like few of those mufflers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:15 am:

Bottom, center, to the right of the mufflers are cross members, I wonder, when they were replaced, if they were bolted or riveted in? Great photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:27 am:

There's a large number of the 3081's, I wonder if it was common practice to replace the oil tube with large funnel type at the time of engine rebuild?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Bob, riveting was a much better known practice back then than now, so they were surely riveted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:55 am:

www.cimorelli.com>mtdl>1910Partslist Found this while looking up some of the numbers, really neat. You will have to type in the whole address, not just click on the highlighted

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration