Holley Dual Fuel Manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Holley Dual Fuel Manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Is this for a Fordson or Model T? Or neither? Found it in a shed a while ago and thought I would share it with all of you.

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Cool! I like the X-1 cast on the back!
My 1920 Fairbanks Morse horse and a half runs great on kerosene or Diesel once warmed up. Ehh Hem. It's meant to do that if wondering.
I'd love to do that with a T just because it'd be darned different. Smoke rings!
Wait. The Fordson F wasn't introduced until 1917 and the 1915 B before that was a prototype but I don't really like those tractors.
Where's the water injection? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

It is part of a combination manifold where you started on gas and then switched to kerosene. You are missing the intake portion, hope you can go back and find it. I had the same one years ago and gave it to a carburetor collector.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:37 am:

Does anyone have a picture of the intake for this assembly? Didn't see anything else that resembles that in there, though I could have another look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:41 am:

Probably goes with this item I posted here last year:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/667360.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Was looking around on the internet and found this, is it the correct intake manifold for this setup?

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:57 am:

No - Vaporizer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Thanks Steve. Good thing I didn't buy it!

Alex

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration