Correct color radiator hoses

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Correct color radiator hoses
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

What color hoses are correct for late 27 T?? Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 09:24 am:

FWIW here's Langs set..they're the usual red one's. Says 1909-27

https://www.modeltford.com/pl.aspx?t=s&v=3944S&page=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:34 am:

I just received a set from Langs. They were black with a red stripe on them. I think they were out or back ordered on the red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:35 am:

These are the original hoses on my 26, the water pump is an accessory and the strap type clamps are not original

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

I did order the red ones thinking they were correct but like Sam said the came in black with the red stripes. Like a Model a hose. I could send them back and tell them to ship the red when they come into stock. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

One of my cars, I spray painted the black hoses I had with red paint. They looked good. I plan to do that again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration