I would like someone to look at a T for me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I would like someone to look at a T for me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Is there anyone near Shelby Mt that could look at a car for me? I will pay for the time. After owning T bodies and parts since 1975, I finally have a chance to buy one to drive. If so, Please contact me to discuss this. Thank you so much.
Ken Buhler Kelowna BC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:18 am:

?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:36 am:

Ken,
I grew up in that area but live in ND now. Great Falls, MT is about 85 miles away, maybe check the MTFCA or MTFCI sites/mags for club chapters in Great Falls that could help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Ken, maybe start a new thread that's titled, "I need a T inspected in Shelby, MT." Folks may know you're in Canada and not think they could help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Maybe contact Stan Howe in Helena MT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:20 am:

We were in Shelby Montana in 2006 on our way to Alaska.There was a small car show in the city park where we were camped and i meet Bud Parker who now gone was a great Model T fellow! Stan Howe would be a great source as i think through his auctions he either is or has been in most of Montana! Try and e-mail him.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:24 am:

A ~350 miles roundtrip is nothing in Montana, I suppose :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Opp"s this is not my first mistake but i think it was Bud Peters??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Roger, I have heard that the difference between Americans and Europeans is that Americans think that 100 years is a long time and Europeans think that 100 miles is a long distance. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Quite accurate, Dick - and the tax on gas that drives up the price to $7 per gallon over here is another factor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Any luck finding anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 09:03 am:

I don't know what the price of gas is in Sweden, but I've been driving around Spain for 3 weeks in a full size Opel. It averages 30 miles to the US gallon and gas is about $4.50 Euros per US gallon. Not looking for a argument, just reporting my experience. And on the highway I've been driving about 75 mph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Still no help for Ken while you guys are driving around in Europe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Thank you all. Kurt Baltrusch has introduced me to Terry Peters son of the late Bud Peters of Ledger Mt. Terry will go to look at the car early next week. I have only recently spoken up but I have enjoyed getting to know you all over a period of several years. I really appreciate the community here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Sir,When you talk with Terry Peters please tell him what a nice fellow his father was!! I only meet him once but after all those years i remember him!Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration