Smooth Grey tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Smooth Grey tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

I am looking for the company that sells the smooth grey tires. I know they will wear quickly but they are for a 1906 Cadillac that will probably see all of 3000 miles in its lifetime.

if someone has a set of 30 x 3 1/2 that they despise and have not been used much I would be interested without a doubt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Maybe you could buy smooth white and scuff them up to make them grey?

https://www.universaltire.com/catalog_filter/?ftire_size=30x3+1%2F2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

I don't think anybody sells grey tires any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

Our smooth grey tires are Firestone, if that will help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Call Coker tire. Thanks bought a set 4-5 May begs ago. They do not advertise availability , but may still inventory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

4-5 months ago!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Coker has some 30 x 3-1/2 smoothie gray Firestone blems in their warehouse. You have to call them up and ask for them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration