MotoMeter question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MotoMeter question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Garcia on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Am interested in adding a water temp indicator (replacing existing radiator cap) and in a catalog listing meters it indicates that the shown meter is for 26 & 27 cars. Will the meters work on my 1925 car? Hornet20 in Maine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Yes - the smaller or Junior or aka the midget size is for any year Model T Ford. It is the same size as the one for a Model A Ford, but with a face plate that states "For The Ford " in small letters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Try these:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Or you could go slowly and build up to actually placing a Moto-meter on the cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

I need to order one for my 27 roadster. I like the way they look and they do give you a point of reference with your temperature. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration