Old Photo - Model T Pickup Truck In Deep Snow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Pickup Truck In Deep Snow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Great pic! Look how tightly the top and side curtains fit. :-)

Also, no top saddles. I don't see the rubber plugs either, but they must be there.

(Message edited by cudaman on May 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Cool picture, no pun intended

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

I have that aftermarket spare carrier on my '25 roadster/Pickup (haven't decide yet which it will be! :-) It uses a Ford spare carrier as part of the assembly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

There's a blanket over the hood. There must be a heater under the motor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Do you reckon he's stuck ? Or can the pickup navigate snow that deep ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

John: Sometimes they put blankets on when parking to keep the engine heat for as long as possible.

Rich: Ok, there's chains on, but still a bit deep - though, I don't think it was as deep right where it's parked - could have been packed by others parking there before?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Just stopped in for his morning coffee.

Be right out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Ropes or chains work great. Drove mine in the fields last winter in snow up to running boards. The heater doesnt work worth a darn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Looks like the good old fashioned winters we used to have here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Cool picture. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 09:10 am:

David D, Looks like you have a early photo of your roadster pu :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:07 am:

John,
That could very well be! I'm noticing now that the bed looks like a Perry Bed, and that is one of my options (I have the remains of a Perry bed).
Think I'll save this pic and come up with a "cover story."
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration