If you need a reason to come to Homecoming ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: If you need a reason to come to Homecoming ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:05 am:

In the last few days, Ts have been moving in and out between the Main Museum and the Annex to make room for the four new additions to the exhibits.

THANK YOU to the great Moving Crew from the Henry's Hoosiers and Southwest Ohio chapters pictured here who worked last night to re-set the exhibits. The Indy 500 and Bismark Tunklin' T's chapters have also been working along with these folks for the past year to make the Model T Museum something every MTFCA member can be proud of. Here's just a hint of what was happening in Richmond last night!

Please come and help make this Homecoming a BIG celebration!

\popjpeg {758342,}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:16 am:

And a sneak peak at one of the newest Museum additions, thanks to Scott Rosenthal of Cincinnati, OH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Wow, Susan, that's really wonderful! I wish I could have been there, but can hardly wait until I see it next week at the Homecoming.

It would be nice if everyone on the picture could be identified. I see Kim and Jerry Kramer, Justin, and you, Susan, hiding behind Justin. I can't identify all the others, but they look like an enthusiastic bunch that deserve an "Attaboy" for a good job well done.

Many thanks to each and every one of you! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:53 am:

You're right, Keith, an "Attaboy" for these fine folks, from Left to right: Michelle (almost!) Emmons, Kim Kramer, Jerry Kramer, Mike Emmons, Justin Mitchell, Susan Yaeger, Phyllis Wesler, Rod Smalley, Beryl Wesler, Cindy Haworth, Brent Haworth, Dave Johnson, Bill Grotendick, Jamie Maxwell, Rick Hughes, Frank Goepferich, Ron Hughes, Sheila & Scott Rosenthal and grandkids, and in hiding, Bill Waymire! Behind the camera, Diana Pappin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Diana did a good job too! :-O

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

gotta love our T family! thanks to all for a great job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Love that little Model N! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Mark, the N is going back home to Milt along with his 1909. But don't fret, taking the N's place is my little R and Doug Braun has sent us his 09. The sneak peek car belongs to Scott Rosenthal, a real beauty. Come see them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

As always, great photos by Diana Pappin! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Can't make it this year due to too much "life", but already planning on the 2018 shindig! Really enjoyed the Homecoming I went to two years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration