Ross Lilleker's Emergency Room.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ross Lilleker's Emergency Room.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

Well, Ole' Black has been rejuvenated....again. Her old ticker had become nothing more than a flicker with mag voltage down to 6V at idle and 12V at speed. She had just about given it up. A trip to Dr. Ross's emergency room was in order. Dr. Ross brought out his pace maker (welding machine) and, WOW, what results. Ole' Blk now has 23V at idle and 32V at speed. Doc., Ole Blk is only 4 years older than I and she's outperforming me. I need some help. Hook me up..... J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Jerry; you're too funny. I took my '14 runabout to the same ER for a SCAT "transfusion" after Carter and our Forum Friend Paul Mikeska said they broke their original cranks on their '14s. Entirely pleased with the results and decreased level of anxiety when driving it..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

RJL is Mr. Model T .....

A reputation he earned along with the respect that deservedly goes with it.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

I have always what Amp setting should be used on the AED when hooking it up to the patient?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration