CHAFFIN'S CATALOG

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: CHAFFIN'S CATALOG
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Langs new catalog is great, but check out our's at chaffinsgarage.com or call and request a hard copy. It is now full size and has a photograph of every part we sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

They are a very nice catalog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 03:25 am:

I use this catalog when I want to see what any given part actually looks like...the better version is the digital catalog...it's in color. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Better than the old Sears catalog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:46 am:

We used the sears catalog for more then just reading and I won't do that with these Model T catalogs! Even though the paper is soft! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Dennis, but with Chaffins there will be less chafin' :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Groan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Gary, your a real comedian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

^^^^^ WOW, guess a couple of folks got up on the wrong side of the bed. It is humor in case it flew over both your heads !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Gary, We know, I said your a real comedian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Thank You so much Glen for the time and effort that you put in this. We'll have no idea how many hours it you to put this together.

You'll have no idea how much you have helped a lot of guys with their cars just by seeing a picture of a part in Your catalog!

Thanks Again!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coleman-Grand Marais MN/Detroit MI on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

I just downloaded it. It is a beautiful work, especially with all the colored pictures of all of the items. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

If my Chaffin's digital catalog was made of paper, I'd have worn the cover off.
Thanks Glen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

It took a year to just take all of the photographs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Duey, We would have loved to publish our catalogue in Color but that would have broken the bank.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration