Always right!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Always right!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

We went to the fancy place for supper we took the mother in law youngest daughter with her husband and 3 grandkids. We ate very well and had a very nice 50'th wedding aniversary! While i was not dressed in a suit and tie i think i looked great in my formal wear Round House bibs!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Congratulations on 50 years.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Congrats Bud on 50 years!!! Bibs will do just fine sir. My wife and hit 28 April 1st. 50 is a ways off. My parents made 50 last December. If I can put up with her search dogs and she with my Ts and junk, hope to make 50. Hope you have many more Bud!!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Congratulations, Bud and Diane,and may you have many more aniversaries to come.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Congratulations.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:30 am:

Congrats Bud, Slow down My bride and I are trying to catch you were only at 35!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Happy Anniversary and Congrats Ken! Formal Bibs plenty good enough for me! I was always a jeans 'n T-shirt (or sweatshirt) guy anyway. Staring down the barrel of 40 this fall for me! We'll just go to Lees Chicken!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Congratulations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Congratulations on the 50, Bud !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Heartfelt congratulations to the both of you, Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Congratulations!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Congratulations and blessings on you both !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Talking about "Always Right" I told a young couple at their wedding, recently, that as long as he remembered three statements, They'd make 50+ years too. Each could be used Separately, jointly or in any order. . . . . "Yes dear", "You look nice" and "I'm sorry"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

And the winner is all of us if we remember what Ross said!! PS,At the next table was a fellow teacher who with our daughter had set up a day for us to take our 14 to school to show the kids years ago! Thank's to everyone for the kind words! Bud & Diane.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Congratulations Bud and Diane. Many many more celebrations for a wonderful couple....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Congratulations!

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

A Big Congrats goes to you and your wife!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration