Early tapered leaf spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Early tapered leaf spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:22 am:

What am I missing to make it a complete set?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Really unusual spring leaves with the "kick" in the middle. I've never seen this design before.
For sure you need a main leaf with eyes
Probably two more top leaves as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Maybe the top leaf and the main bottom leaf. Looks to be maybe after market, never seen one with those dips in the center or someone got creative. I would think that any leafs you add you will need to put the same dips in so the spring pack fits tight together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

i have one like that,also in a 14 overland. i have seen the ads for these. jay can find it faster than i can. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Tuthill spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

good job, Dan. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration