Finally Flivering

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Finally Flivering
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Its been a cold wet spring here in MA. this year, that and ruining a perfectly good tire with a sharp rim has left me with no time behind the wheel until today. The wife says I've been pretty grouchy lately, but doesn't know why. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Glad you got some seat time John. It always takes the edge off for me. I took about 40 miles of edge off today!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Thanks Dallas, Its amazing how cruising along at a brisk 35 MPH in a T, with the sun beating down on your bald head, can make you so happy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

It always makes my day better! I think it does alot of other people good also by the waiving arms out the windows and thumbs up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

I hear you Dallas, today at the gas station the crowd formed around the T asking lots of great questions. Most thought it was only out to be in a parade for Memorial Day, when i told them i drive it anytime i can, they were amazed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration