Be carefull where you park!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Be carefull where you park!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Went to a neighboring town American Legion to get chicken for lunch. On the way home we stopped at an antique store to browse. The store owner came up to us as soon as we walked in and pointed us to a framed news paper of her grandfathers model T collection. While looking around some other folks came in and asked the owner where in the world she found that old car to put in front of her store. She informed them it was just good luck and it belonged to me but I can leave it as long as I want to. The other folks said the T is the reason they stopped. My wife just rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Maybe I found a new gig?
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Have model T and will show for lunch.Sounds like a sure winner to me! Any news about the Scripts Booth?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

No. He is too busy with life. He did oil some thing in preparation to get it going. Trying to get him to put the motor back in his touring. Are you coming to Emma this summer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Back when I used to drive my Crappy/Lizzhe to town for coffee in the evenings for some of Dennis' Barfachino, I'd fill the tank for the sum of 27 cents.
The owner of that Standard station wanted me to park my cute little T in the lot. He liked it and so did many others back then.
Darned old thing still gets looks nowadays. My sister was here today for a Tupperware party and she said she likes the look of my old T.
And she has a really nice original '28 Plymouth sedan in the shed!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Dallas,We hope to but we have a grandson grad and a small party to get through first! We would like to get some flooring and then find/hire someone to replace the baby shit color carpet in the 5"th wheel.Who was the jerk who sold all that crappy color carpet too almost every RV mfg?? It must have been a real dandy to buy 5,000 000 yds of that crap! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 12:22 am:

Dallas,We hope to but we have a grandson grad and a small party to get through first! We would like to get some flooring and then find/hire someone to replace the baby shit color carpet in the 5"th wheel.Who was the jerk who sold all that crappy color carpet too almost every RV mfg?? It must have been a real dandy to buy 5,000 000 yds of that crap! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Bud, let me know when you come down and maybe we can meet in person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Dallas, fun isn't it? Happens all the time!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration