Cross-country haulage to 2017 Hershey from Pac NW and return

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cross-country haulage to 2017 Hershey from Pac NW and return
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Heading again to Hershey this fall with 24' extra tall enclosed trailer and diesel rig. Still have space for cars. Always have room for odd items inside and in truck bed. Will be travelling through Denver both east- and west-bound and will have room for parts along the way. Leaving around Sept 26th and returning by October 13th. Trailer will be in the RED Field RWG 30-31 (4 aisles south of the HCCA HQ Tent), plan for your return haulage requirements now. Thanks to all my friends who have allowed me to haul for you. You can reach me at 360-661-6060 or email at gsteve@hammatt.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration