This car has more wood in it than I expected

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: This car has more wood in it than I expected
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

As the title says, my 26 has a lot more wood than I was expecting. Sure, there's the spokes, and the floorboards, and some chassis and body blocks, and some seat bracing, and of course the home made wooden pickup box.

But there's more wood, like the twigs that bubble up to the top of my radiator every time the engine is run long enough to get warm. How the heck did they get in there? Or the one that's really driving me nuts, the stick that's blocking my fuel scupper drain. It's such a tight fit that I'm beginning to think it grew in place and is a permanent part of my car now.

All part of owning a car that's ninety one years old, I guess.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration