Facebook page for Western Massachusetts Model t club

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Facebook page for Western Massachusetts Model t club
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 10:05 am:

There is a Facebook page for the western ma model t club. If you are a member and would like to use the Facebook page then simply hit join and I will add you. Then you can post any model t related things you may like. You will easily be able to keep in touch with each other. One can also very easily share photos. Events will be listed and changes can be made easily. If you are not a member but live close to western ma you are also welcome to hopefully bring more model t people together in an area with unfortunately little activity yet with a high number of model ts in the area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

Let's hear from other Model T people in and around Western MA. Tom,from Belchertown.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=western%20massachusetts%20model%20t%20clu b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

Thank you Steve! I really hope more people other than Tom and myself get to use the Facebook page for this club. Also hoping to find others that are stragglers like I was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

It's starting to working, added another club member. Thank you for your interest Warren Clough! Please pass along to others!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Warren are you going to Lang's on Saturday the 3rd?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Btt, it's growing slowly. We have 6 members! Anyone else here a western ma model t club member? If so check it out on facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Poor Steve - when he does something noteworthy on his Ts, he posts it in his blog, on this forum, and on Facebook! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration