OT - Question about upholstery fabric

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Question about upholstery fabric
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

Can anyone here give me some insight to the quality of fabrics available from Lebaron Bonney vs Cartouche ? I don't care about kits or fit; I'm just asking about the relative quality of the wool broadcloth and cotton yard goods.

I'm about to embark on a non-T upholstery project. Both L-B and Cartouche have what appear to be similar part numbers for what look like the same samples. Prices are very comparable, so that's not a factor for me.

Thank you,

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Quite a while ago when I was looking for upholstery Cartouche supplied me with a free sample board so I could see the color and quality of the material. I don't know if they still do that but you may wish to inquire to see if they still do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Classtique Upholstery puts out a very good quality product and Fitz fairly nicely; however, they could not match the type of fabric or color that my 1927 Canadian Tudor had originally, so I had to settle on what was available that they sell for the American cars.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration