OT should have thought about a long time ago.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT should have thought about a long time ago.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Even tho my shop has many lights I still have trouble seeing when working on my T. Trouble lights never seem to point in the correct direction and get in the way. Plus I break a lot of bulbs. Watching a TV show, a person was using a miners head lamp. Bought me one and the light problem was solved. Points a bright light where ever you are looking. head light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Yep they work great. Just don't look at anyone you'll blind them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

I have one from Black Diamond and it is very useful. There are two different white leds and a red led, and all are adjustable from "bright enough to read by" to (bright enough to cause retinal damage". Very handy thing to have in the tool kit, each car, and the bug out bag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Jim they work great. Every Amishman in our county has one. I use the in the garage and hunting. I have one on my fire helmet also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Your "fire helmet" ???

This IS a family-rated forum, Amigo !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

Jim,Did you pick that up at Burly Park? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Jim,
Were you watching "Mountain Monsters"????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

I got this idea watching Expedition Unknown. Cave exploration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:24 am:

In my late 40's I got to where I couldn't see well in the shop. Turned out the lights were fine....I had a nice set of cataracts in both eyes. Ha Quite a surprise. Got 'em fixed, shop lights were absolutely blinding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 06:20 am:

Cataracts can really be a problem that's why I like Lincolns especially the 41 model

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Go cheep!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:32 am:

The hf unit shown is battery eating incandescent, not led. Very poor light distribution, little better than a lit match. If you use it much your battery cost will exceed your savings in a short time. I have this one and several others that are led's, there's no comparison. jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration