Old Photo - A Proud FORD Owner

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - A Proud FORD Owner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 11:31 am:

?!? What is going on at the bottom of that cowl ?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Reflection? Sure is shiny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

A reflection of the front fender and bead. Not a common camera angle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Rich, if you're really sure, I'll take your word for it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

I'm pretty sure. Not Really sure, Rich
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Aha !! You've seen this before. Now I get it ! Thanks Rich !
(. . . blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe . . . )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Rich, I hadn't seen that one before. It was worth looking into my Tudor cowl to see if the same thing was living in it. I have enjoyed the endless variety of reflections in these car panels. Some make sense and some are puzzling. Phantoms, dragons and a myriad of wonderful things are there waiting for us. This one might have been the vacuum tube from the floor board to the flux capacitor. I hope to find the image of Henry Ford or a map to the fountain of youth some day.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

Rich, I thought the picture of your tudor was "old", and you recognized the reflection ! Thank you for duplicating the old photo, I find it wonderful how incredibly shiny the Model Ts were when they were just "turned out". Yours is a beauty !

That reflection really had me going . . . maybe it is the map to the fountain of youth ! (We just don't know the starting point !)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Nice pinstripe, too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Sweet ride he has right to be proud. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 01:39 am:

Aren't we ALL proud Ford Owners??
Alan in Western Australia

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration