Old Photo - Ladies Day Out In The Family FORD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Ladies Day Out In The Family FORD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 11:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 11:32 am:

They don't look at all happy about getting out of the house!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Looks like a push bumper on the front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

That bumper would be an obstacle to crank through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

It certainly could have a starter!! They definitely existed for the T then

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

I had a similar after-market bumper on one of my Ts many years ago. It surprised me at how little it affected my ability to crank the car. Basically, I leaned a little differently, and had no trouble at all cranking the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Thanks for that Wayne. I feel a little better for the ladies now. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration