Lang's Customer Appreciation+Car Show Day June 3rd

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Lang's Customer Appreciation+Car Show Day June 3rd
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Lang's is having their annual car show and customer appreciation
day this saturday. Starts sometime after 8am, with local car tour and
cookout. Usually 60+ cars show up (model t's). I have been once, and it was
a nice time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

I hope they get my orders shipped before they get too wrapped up in their car show. :-)

I'm just kidding. I really have nothing but good things to say about Langs. They're the best of the best.

I wish I was close enough to go to the car show!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Sent my order last night. It will be here long before the show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

Thanks so much for the shout out! This is the 10th year we have done our BBQ and Tour. It is the Lang's chance to have fun with the T's and the customers. We will be doing a "hill" climb up one of the local mountains as part of the tour this year, and those who can't make it are missing some delicious food! One of our employees, Joe, is a pit master and makes excellent grub. I love planning this every year.

Jim and I finally got our 23 Touring car "Clyde" moving for the first time in over a year. (Since I cracked the slow speed drum last fall) We will be putting some miles on the new engine before trailering out to Montana for the tour. It will be Matthew (3) and Alex's (1) first tour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Ashley, Are you guys bringing the parts trailer to the Montana Tour also? I sure hope so...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Keith,
We will not be able to bring the parts trailer as we will bringing the camper trailer to camp in. We will bring any preorders people may want to save on shipping as well as a small selection of pieces that may be needed to keep cars on the road for the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 11:16 am:

You can't find a group of employee's more
driven to serve and please the customer than
the folks at LANG'S. Without them, the hobby
would not be what it is today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

What an absolutely great time this was!! To everyone at Lang's - Don, Ashley, Jim, Ashleigh, Steve, Jeanette and Joe - thank you for a wonderful day.

PS: Joe - that prime rib was fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 09:48 am:

I have to say it a was a great time! Not the most cars we have had, but the rain held off and everyone had a good time! Here are some photos Jim and I took. The little boy in red is our 3 year old Matthew Lang. Ready to be a Model T Man!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:04 am:

A couple more photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Thank you for posting some pics. Hope to attend next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Wow, I cant believe your son is 3 already. Time sure does fly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

You think that is crazy, the little guy will be One year old this month! They both love the Model T's and can't wait for their first tour in Montana next month!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Looks like a good time was had by all! Great to see George King and 225 I wish we could have made it there , hopefully we can make it next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Thanks Ashley. Randall Anderson and I will see you tomorrow morning, Tuesday. Larry Smith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration