New goal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New goal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

I have a new goal. I would like to drive my '21 Touring for the first time on Fathers day. Yes, fathers day 2017.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 12:23 am:

Get busy and make it happen. We're here to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 04:26 am:

Fathers Day is in 2 1/2 weeks. What needs doing to get your T moving?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:28 am:

I have to assemble the driveshaft and rear axle and reinstall them and install the covers on both seat backs. I have all the needed parts to do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I'd say the seat backs will take longer to do than the driveshaft and axle! Not an easy job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Go down to Goodwill, buy some old blankets, put on seat springs, voila!! Upholstery in 10 minutes--as Tim mentioned, installing upholstery takes time and should never be done in a hurry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Hey, I'm not too proud to ride like that. My 56 F100 daily driver has a blanket on the seat cushion. My buddy that has installed T seat covers before says we can do both in one day so we'll give it a try. The bottoms are done already.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration