Trying to reach a member

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Trying to reach a member
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

looking to contact Gary London, we swapped rear end gears and I'm wondering if he has gotten the return, phone doesn't answer, no voice mail. Gary are you there?, call or message me please! Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Have you tried sending him a PM?

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=modeltbarn-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Yes Mark I did, had a brain fart and couldn't remember how! I had to look up original post! thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:14 am:

If you fail to do that, I have his phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Thanks Larry, I received a message from him today, all is ok, he was busy and forgot or maybe I overlooked it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

I've been out of town for my daughter's graduation, returned and contacted Tom.

Larry; Kelly is now "Dr. Kelly London, DVM".... pretty cool stuff....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

WOW way COOL Stuff.... A DVM.. harder than an MD if you ask me.. YOU must be like WAY PROUD!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 01:06 am:

Hi Gary,

Is that "Doctor of Vintage Motorcars" or "Doctor of Vintage Magnetos"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 09:05 am:

She is now an equine vet.... She'll be moving to Lexington, KY for an internship at Hagyard and will be living on a sport horse ranch. Pretty exciting stuff!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration