Butlers Ford Garage-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Butlers Ford Garage-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Is this an unusual sign? It seems to have a different contrast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:47 am:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:51 am:

Looks like the sign is laid in the wall in colored brick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

It looks like the Butler's Ford dealership I used to remember back in my youth. It was located in Mt. Airy, Maryland. My grandparents bought several cars from them. Great photo. What a blast from the past.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Herb,

Just took a trip back home to Maryland. The old Butler's Garage building is still standing and is still a garage. A fire long ago caused it to be rebuilt with a two story front, but the garage in the rear is unchanged. I told the owner about the original photo and I'm sending him a copy.

Herb, do you have the original photo or did it come from an archive somewhere? Here is a photo of the building as it stands today. Thanks for that original post.

Bill

Butlers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration