Old Photo - Packed And Ready For A Auto Camping Trip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Packed And Ready For A Auto Camping Trip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

The boy just graduated and while he was picking up his diploma Dad loaded the car with all his stuff and told him to hit the road!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

I want to go too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

But, did he fill the fluids first?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Roughing it in 3-piece suits. Love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Dad I told you this would happen if we brought home another T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Running board board, rear trunk with tail light moved aft, accessory spotlight, 15/16 front fender with 17+ hood, with all that gear piled in the back seat and the springs not squashed down as I would expect. A lot going on in that picture!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Perhaps they pack light. ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration