Old photo - Sombody's in trouble...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old photo - Sombody's in trouble...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

I think somebody is getting an earful from the back seat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

I think the front seat passenger is about to laugh at what is going on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

"Of course I did it on purpose. The radiator was getting too hot !"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

"Just settle down, Imogene. There's no need to get hysterical. This is why I waited for the improved model Ford. Just sit back while I back us right out of this hole !"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

"I told you you should have fixed the starter"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

The front seat passenger has cleverly pointed out the source of trouble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

What is interesting, it's one of those '26s with 30X3 1/2 wheels!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

"We'll leave as soon as the car finishes getting a drink"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

"Hey dad...is the front tire supposed to be higher than the fender?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

That's a scene from a movie, d#!*ned if I can remember the title or cast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

I told ya Ma, let me drive. Thats why the steering wheel is in the front!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

If you take two bricks and swat her on the rear axle it will suck up all the water and we will drive out of here!!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Interesting front bow!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

He has more trouble than the back seat to contend with. From the looks of the front wheel, the wish bone folded, and on an under axle wishbone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

Just a few minutes before this happened the driver was overheard saying; "here hold my beer, hang on and watch this!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 08:48 am:

I'm betting Jem is right. Looks like a movie still. Anyone recognize the actors ? The driver looks vaguely familiar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 10:48 am:

I was thinking Ma and Pa Kettel or it might be a brain fart? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

That's not Pa Kettle, the lady looks like Eleanor Roosevelt, but I doubt if it's her. Passenger looks like Smiley Burnett.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration