Old Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Evening Star...maybe Washington D.C.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Enlarged:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Joe, nice photo. First car looks to me to be a Buick, second a Ford. Third is the one I want... looks like a Roamer to me, quite rare!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Terry,
You could be right about the third car, but I was thinking it's a Moon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

Terry,

The first car is a Chevrolet 490. Hard to tell if the windshield is slanted or not so, I'm thinking 1920?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

Maybe slightly sharper. Yes, we have some bananas.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration