OT - 'Original and Unrestored'

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - 'Original and Unrestored'
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

This one's too new to fit me....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

Good for me...
My Daughter gave me a birthday card that said
"Bend it, shake it, twist it but don't break it because they don't make replacement parts for OLDER models"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

Marv,....yeah, me too! I'd need one that would say "forties" instead of "fifties"!

G.R.....actually, they do make a few "new parts" like artificial knees, hips, etc,etc.....
I wonder if anyone ever went in for surgery to have a knee or hip replaced, and asked the doctor if the new knee or hip was U.S.made, or "Made in China"??? (:^) .....harold (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Guys...
Shoulder replacement? Thought about the Forum poster asking doc if he could "play the piano afterwards?" Doc: "Sure!" "That's good, 'cuz I couldn't before!"
Or the birthday card "Oh Hell... You're not old! I think they call it 'Vintage' nowadays!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Mine would say: "Missing Parts"...just like those discount turkeys in the frozen meat section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

If you can still fit into that shirt, you are "Original and Unrestored". If the shirt is too small, you need some work. If you used to fit then could not fit and then can fit again, you are "restored" :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

Mine would have the add " CPU needs upgrades ".

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration