Engine Work

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Engine Work
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Is anybody aware of shops/people who rebuild T engines in southern California?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

The "Tin Shed" in Santa Fe Springs. "Loco" Larry Blair, Proprietor. They have a listing in the Parts Suppliers section on the Home Page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

I used to use Egge Machine in Santa Fe Springs when I lived in Bakersfield. That was 1983. That engine is still running strong today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:10 am:

And Egge is just down the street from Larry's place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 01:04 am:

John Vonkarvaly does engine work, he is in the orange county chapter - never heard anything but good about his work, also Loco Lary as stated, two that I know of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Thanks all

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration