- My thanks to so many Model T'ers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: - My thanks to so many Model T'ers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

So many of you visited and gave rides to my Navy Son, Adam and grandson Aiden over the years. Dr. Bishop in San Diego and so many others. Wonderful memories. Unfortunately, Adam has died from his military injuries So morale, build those memories now and cherish your children friends and grandchildren. Adam was 32 Picture was when he was giving candy to Children during Pacific Tsunami relief off of USS Tortuga Petty officer kriegel  USS Tortuga

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

David:

Our condolences to you and the entire Kriegel family on your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

So very sorry to read this David. The road of life has many challenges - especially those who gave so much to make our country what it is. May you and the other Kriegels find the Grace and Strength necessary in the days and years ahead.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

I'm very sorry to read about the loss.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

David, so sorry to hear of such a great loss. God bless him for his unselfish service. I pray that he'll rest in the arms of our Lord.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

David, sorry to hear of your families loss. It sounds like societies loss. We will keep all in our prayers for the strength you will need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Oh David,

That is a loss that must be unbearable.

His work here was done.

God called him Home.

Whatever comfort you can find in knowing your son helped others in need - please take it.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

David I'm so sorry to hear of this. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

I am sorry for your loss,

Fair winds and Following Seas Sailor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Sorry for your loss and our family prays for your family. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

So sorry to hear of your loss my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

David,

You and your extended family are in our thoughts and prayers. If you like country songs, one of the ones that has helped me process some of the harder times is "This is My Temporary Home." It's on you tube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak Caution there is an advertisement at the beginning and sometimes the song that comes on afterwards doesn't fit at all -- so be prepared to turn it off. I would recommend listen to it when no one else is around.

And thank you for the reminder that I need to be intentional about keeping and building those relationships with others.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

I have no word to express hearing about your great loss except to say I am very sorry to hear the news of your sons passing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Bless you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

May his soul rest in peace. Prayers for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Even in loss, you speak such great words of wisdom about cherishing what we have, when we have it.
Not to be taken lightly.
Bless you and your loved ones David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:45 am:

I had an epiphany while flying over AFG during my first deployment.
I would rather die young and with the dignity of having done so serving
my country, than I would to live to 90, having never stepped up. It is
a matter of personal pride and "knowing". Fear of being hurt or killed
largely fell away.

Although I am sure you wish he was never hurt and lived a long and
healthy life, I trust you have great pride in a kid that stepped up and gave
all. Most cannot make such a claim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 01:07 am:

very sorry for your loss, looks like a fine young man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 01:35 am:

David, so sorry to hear this. We just lost our oldest daughter at the age of 36 a week ago last Wednesday after a two and a half year battle with a brain tumor. Trust me when I say I know what you are going through. The pain is almost unbearable, but with loving family and wonderful friends, you will get through this. No parent should have to bury their children, it's just not right. Please accept our heartfelt condolences. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 02:44 am:

David,
Marilyn and I are so sorry to hear about Adam. I had such a good time being able to give you, Adam, and Aiden a ride in my Model T when you were visiting out here. Adam was such a fine young man and I know how proud of him you were.
Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Bob and Marilyn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 06:48 am:

David, You have our most sincere sympathy in the loss of your son.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Our condolences to the family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 09:09 am:

So sorry to hear about your son I know you will miss him greatly.

David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and surround your family with His love

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

I am very sorry for your loss, it is very hard, I lost my son 1 week before Christmas, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration