Just curious in case I need to do it sometime

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Just curious in case I need to do it sometime
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

What is the procedure for recharging the magnets in the magneto when done in the car. Please be specific. I am building a library of "how to do things" and would like to add this to my collection. I may need to do it at some point in the future. Thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

To answer today's specific question, see:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/158031.html?1283778245

Hope that you have a lot of paper for your "library" :-)

In the future, if you wish to save some paper (and storage space), when a question arises in your mind, consider turning to our friends at Google.
For example, to find the answer to your question, I entered the words How to charge the Magnets in a model T mtfca in the Google search box, pressed enter, and many answers came forth. I showed you only one of the many links.(Be sure to add the letters "mtfca" after your question!)

Good Luck!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration